RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

H Hi Fellow Rappers, I think earlier in this thread a few...

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    H
    Hi Fellow Rappers,
    I think earlier in this thread a few posters were trying to link potential knowledge of how RAP is going in its US trials with various factors which might give some early clue as to how  successfully/unsuccessfully the trials are proceeding. Most punters agreed that the nature of the double blind trials would protect the developing data from prying eyes. So it was difficult to predict outcomes and soothe fraying nerves.
    But I believe this gentleman would perhaps have a good clue as to RAPS potential.
    Peter Moschovis, MD, MPH

He is the guy who  i believe is/was sitting on top of the pneumonia paediatric trials for the WHO/UNICEF connection when apple IPhones were distributed for third world testing some time ago. They would have results by nowwhose accuracy, most likely, could be checked against clinical evaluation.
    I think he is also in charge of the 2 yr extension collaboration between MGH and RAP, and may have well driven the process on behalf of MGH.
    That probably suggests that he has developed a position which suggests MGH should delve deeper, and they have, by signing the two year collaborative extension.
    I state all this with no proof so my reasoning is entirely speculative.
    regards
    Bluey

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.