RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: RAP Licenses Additional Pneumonia Diagnostic from UniQuest, page-192

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    For initial launch, based on my knowledge of how Smartcough-C/ResAppDx works, you don't need to integrate into any systems with API's and can be providing results as a standalone device (in it's own IT ecosystem). It replaces the diagnosis/test results and they can manually be entered into any other Health workflow system for the hospital/organisation.

The reason you'd want to integrate the application down the track, is to improve the speed of information being passed through the Hospital, and to reduce human error/handling. This also fits in well to those places who are looking at data lakes, and inferred insights from big data. MGH, WHO, any large organisation would logically put this on their roadmap down the track, but would be folly to delay the immediate needs of more accurate detection capability.

In terms of integration, and your question around API coding. We are at a stage now where good API standards have been in place for over 5 years, that have allowed developers/programmers to become proficient at them. The length of time for delivery comes down to how the IT/Technology departments who manage these systems manage their levels of risk.

You can build an API in a day, you can test until the cows come home but you'll never be 100% sure everything is perfect. At the end of the day, it's about appetite for risk. Being the health sector, they would have a lower appetite for risk. Being a simple set of data results that come from a device that has already achieved FDA approval, where the true testing has already taken place around the algorithms (both before the trials and during), once data received equals data sent, I would hazard a guess that it would take a month to deploy. I would reiterate that this API integration would not be needed to start generating revenue.

Hope this helps and happy to answer more questions if needed

Cheers
    Victa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.