RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

For telehealth providers I can understand, but that wouldn't...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    For telehealth providers I can understand, but that wouldn't make sense for the hospitals where they could soft launch on existing non integrated devices, along with supervision from healthcare professionals until they bed in the new process.

A basic example of steps required to integrate:
    1. API layer defined and built: This is the communication layer between ResAppDx and Telehealth Ecosystem. ResApp control this and could already be built (or need to build it)
    2. Security/Encryption keys created and tested - to authorise communication channel
    3. Telehealth company build the API responses into their telehealth app
    4. Telehealth company tests responses
    5. Telehealth & ResApp test full integration and launch

*This could all be done in a day with experienced developers/programmers. Most companies running an agile development philosophy run on 1-2 week release cycles, but lots of US based technology companies now run on a release-when-ready approach (Continuous Delivery)

If the telehealth providers are intending to use the ResAppDx algorithms, it would not surprise me that an API is already built, or discussions are underway. (MoU's are not required at this stage in order to pass over technical spec documents between companies). If these telehealth providers wished to maintain a competitive advantage, they'd already be building out their User Interface (UI), and all other functional areas they control such as voice/video, with placeholders for where their own application would interact with the ResAppDx API. They can be built in parallel.

That is the most logical way to design the connectivity layer between ResAppDx and Telehealth ecosystem, but I have also seen embedded blackbox algorithms which are encrypted, to allow for standalone devices without consistent internet connectivity, and would cater for companies that aren't offering the full Video/Voice interactions (read: remote health workers who can then upload results later).

Out of interest where are you obtaining this information about initial launch?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.