VSR 0.00% 1.3¢ voltaic strategic resources ltd

This story is far from over ladies and gentlemen. I have been...

1. 736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    This story is far from over ladies and gentlemen. I have been watching this space for a while now and there is a lot to like about the real estate that VSR has. I also like RR1. Just look at the action of some of the big players lately (DLI). VSR did well to do a cap raise at 5c and now they have cash reserves about half of the MC. Very good buying if you ask me. They have already identified 18 targets that they wish to go after and if you have a look at the map, I would be seriously surprised if they weren't able to discover anything being in the goldilocks zone.

To the average punter, be very wary of posters who come into the forums and spread doom and gloom, they are just after a lower price entry and will continue to bring up previous results to suit their agenda. Alternately, don't listen to a word the 'rockets' people go in with. They want you to follow blindly into boosting the SP for their own gain. The key is to do your own research and manage risk.

Go to google, type in Gascoyne Tenements and click on images. There are so excellent maps of the area showing where everyone is. VSR is very well positioned. Just remember, the team aren't just dropping drills in random places. They have gone through a tried and tested process of exploration and if they get a few dusters, well that's mining.

At the end of the day this is a long term play. Make a mental note to stay the distance. You might be pleasantly surprised where it ends up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VSR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.