VSR 0.00% 1.2¢ voltaic strategic resources ltd

Ann: Rare Earth Element clay metallurgical testing update, page-56

1. 4,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3877
    Just a weekly update as usual, trying to take stock of what happened.

Not a great week. Last week we finished at 4.5, today at 3.6 - so a drop of 20%. Another announcement, nothing of substance as price action also reflected that.

So where are we know? We are back in the decks. When we were at this level, a lot of stock was issued at 5c. I had said there may be a pump to allow those buyers to exit. I had thought that they will take it towards 6 to keep a buffer. The day I exited at 5.2, sp reached 5.3. So it looks like that is what she had written. All those who could go out did go out, rest it retreated.

No surprise there.

Last time I wrote, some tried to take dig on me. Concentrating on after the fact etc of when I write - it was clear the stock was not keeping enough interest. Someone even said that my post put that person to sleep. I haven't heard more from that poster. I am hoping they are still sleeping. At least you can dream there and be happy and avoid the reality.

So where from here? As I have said in last few weeks. The drill will do the talking. Honestly the area is good. There is a genuine potential. One of the reasons I keep following and posting here. I sincerely wish that something good happens here. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.827M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1048358 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.40am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.