VSR 7.14% 1.3¢ voltaic strategic resources ltd

Ann: Rare Earth Element clay metallurgical testing update, page-61

1. 4,690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3886

Oh well, you guys doing same as last week. The reason I am posting today is not because of that - because something is incorrect in what has been said and I just wanted to put my view. (sorry for formatting as reply didn't work and another long thread - I know many don't like it, so please ignore)
    Few of you instead of focussing on stock and analysing why price action is this way, with an unbiased approach, try to target a poster. Trying to discredit etc. Then pat your self each other in the back, try to earn some brownie points. I know when the share price is not going anywhere, we need a diversion or a cause. I post across a number of threads. If sp is doing well, I don't see that. If not, its common. So not unusual, so its all right - I am used to it and it doesn't affect me. As I have said before, I post with the hope that it helps some, maybe one, I know it will not be for everyone.
    But even after targetting me last week, the SP did drop 20% for the week. So that did not help. Maybe you need to look at why it dropped, what may happen from here, etc.
    Regarding discrediting me with some random ramblings. That part is not good. if you really want to say something, do some research and base it on that. And maybe extend that to understand stock and price action as well.. Eg you mentioned BAS and MLS among many of my associations. That part, my association is correct, but many other things incorrect - not sure why you would do that - if you think sp will increase by discrediting me, I can tell you it will have no affect. We are small pawns at the end of food chain - best we can is to understand and react what is happening above. We cannot change things.
    Firstly, I have never claimed that I get everything right. Nobody does. Mike Wilson from Morgan Stanley is considered one of the best, if not the best analysts of markets and Wall Street. His track record is impeccable. He has huge clientale because of that. He has done very well for last 15 years or so. Few weeks back he had to inform all his clients and admit that he got it wrong. In the beginning of the year, he said he was very bearish on markets, and SP 500 will finish the year on around 3900 I think. But before that it will crash towards 3000 mark. SP 500 has already 4600. He got it wrong. After waiting for months, he finally had to admit. He told his clients that he got it wrong. So as can be seen, even the best get it wrong. We all amateurs before. we will get some right and some wrong. The trick is in getting more right than wrongs - not getting everything right. The second trick is to maximize the gain and minimise the loss - so if something is not working, how much the loss can be minimised - stop losses etc.

You mentioned couple of stocks.

First MLS. I did ride that all the way from 7s to around 20. As you may have seen how I approach trading, I do a lot of trades. Even stocks that I am long on, I keep at least one-third that I trade. So I rode it high. Made some coins. Then slowly reduced as price action was not good. Last I played was close to 6 months back. As you may be aware I do write when I buy/sell etc with price etc. Some of of you have problem in defining after the fact. That's fine. No problem. Over a longer period it does not matter. Here is the link close to my last post when I exited for third time on MLS around 6 months back.
    Here is what is in the post from a summary perspective followed by link to that post
    This was my third try in MLS. First time I made good money.Second time got out on a small loss. Third time, this time, break even. Sostill happy times here.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/whats-going-on.7137527/page-4#post-66320878
    Regarding BAS, I posted on BAS thread yesterday, before posting here. I was exiting BAS for last couple of weeks. Again, BAS was very profitable to me. I made some good coins when it was going up. When it came down, I held some with average heads around 11c and oppies at around 3c. I had a gut feeling I will see some good days, if not great days. The SP went to around 7.5, oppies below 1. So, usually I don't average down, and I have mentioned that in yesterday's post as well, but I did. I kept buying. And every week kept writing what my average was. For most part I was under. But by habit I was writing down when buying/selling, average price etc. I brought down my heads average to 9d and oppies to 1.5c. I got out in last couple of weeks, heads at 13c and oppies at average 3.1c. So I don't know where you are getting your numbers.
    Here is what is in the post from a summary perspective followed by link.

I have been writing on BAS for closeto 6 months. A lot of time daily, but last few months on a weekly basis. It hasbeen an eventful journey to say the least. A initially bought into 7s, so it goall the way to 22.5, then come back to 7.5, then come half way to 14. In between lots of trades for me. This is the half way level that I have finally got outcompletely. So I have seen the ups and downs. They say, averaging down is notgood. And that is true. Mostly it is not. But for BAS I went with gut feel. Allmy posts are there. I was buying when we were in 7s and 8s with no love andposters dropping from above saying we are going to 5. I averaged my heads to 9.I bought lot of oppies around 1. I brought down my heads average to around 9c, my oppies toaround 1.5c. I have written that many times in my recent posts. I got out ofheads at average 13c and oppies around average 3.1c in last two and a halfweeks. So it turned out well for now, though I will notrecommend averaging down, unless one is playing for long, long, long. Also, Ibelieve that many are starting their journey now, and for them its cheap aschips - I can understand. But we have to know. A journey in stock markets islike a journey on a train. Some will come and get after few stations, otherwill then join and go to next destination. some will go from beginning to end.So I was passenger, who has just got down. No right or wrong - every one'sdestination is different.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/general-discussion-thread.7188811/page-68#post-69558055
    Again, I am not trying to defend myself or say I am great, I get it right etc. But we should stick to facts, only that will give us an objective view.
    When I was learning, I learnt more from those whom I disliked
    All the best.

Last edited by dc1234: 26/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $6.312M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $18.65K 1.434M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3258493 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 71272 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.