ASR 0.00% 0.4¢ asra minerals limited

Dare I do this and will completely understand if they choose not...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Dare I do this and will completely understand if they choose not to comment. For the most part, this forum has been understanding and considerate of people's opinions, but @setfire2thehive was on the receiving end of some less open minds as his opinions differed to what we would like to hear. If we could refrain this time, that'd be great.

Setfire, I have tagged you in this today only so you may revisit it, as it is a developing story if you are to believe the the narrative that this ground is unlike IAC or Rock deposits. If you would be so kind, I'm interested on your thoughts on the upcoming metallurgical results. We can let the folk here make up thier own minds, but I for one would be extremely interested in your opinion of what kind of results you would need to see in order for you to change your mind. I assume there is a tipping point? Many here I feel, will read that report when it eventually comes and will not know if the results are good bad or indifferent. A base line may help.

Fingers crossed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.144M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.519K 629.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 18637775 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 10397702 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.