DRE 0.00% 2.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Holders - long term investor here so great to see the company...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Holders - long term investor here so great to see the company prospects really shaping up to be not only a reality but a prosperous one at that.

Question - GreenBull over the years has shared videos in these posts of Dean making clear goals and ambitions of being the size of several successful explorers. I have spent the past hour trying to look for these videos and the names as a comparison to which Dean wants the trajectory of this company to be on.

I'm curious to understand where we are now to where Dean wants to take DRE. For anyone that's new to DRE Dean has been on the money for a long time with his calls on the three projects at hand. If anyone is going to take investors there is Dean and the team.

it's also hard grasping how one project could exceed the value of HAS next door, and that's on current assays. There is alot of drilling to be done to firm up a maiden reserve into year end.

Then we have the pending JORCE FOR Illara + the Kimberley's.. where is this thing headed :0

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $91.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $203.3K 8.067M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 1376652 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.