ENV 26.7% 1.1¢ enova mining limited

ddzx you look like you have read it right pretty well all along...

1. 10,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    ddzx

you look like you have read it right pretty well all along to me - i thought the info today was not as clear as previously and perhaps even some exaggeration in reporting
    - your previous attempts at converting to a head grade are better than the companies!! - i think they say they are not able( not allowed?) to do it yet

i didnt like the fact it takes so much deciphering - i would have thought it a bit uncharacteristic for the company - the grades highlighted do seem to be the concentrates - dunno what to make of the zircon, titanium etc- they try and make out it is a positive(i.e higher grades if those werent affecting) but i dont know enough - is that a potential technical issue with recoveries?

is it worth pondering more about where the source rocks are? - is it nye on impossible for them not to be on their tenements

this is where it gets really interesting and why the next few months should have some terrific news

i guess they plan to mine the alluvial whilst they define the richest area of source rocks

sent : ltb but they are still spec

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.004(26.7%)
Mkt cap ! $10.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.0¢ $248.4K 20.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3626997 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1650115 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.