DM1 4.35% 2.4¢ desert metals limited

In my opinion @wsx, the company has shown proof of concept that...

1. 2,985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1242
    In my opinion @wsx, the company has shown proof of concept that they can easily leach the REE from the clay. I don't believe that this is the final metallurgical test by any stretch of the imagination. And then if they define a resource over a large scale then it will likely vary somewhat and it will likely require ongoing metallurgical testing even in production, if it gets to that. Just take a step back and look at the big picture, if the company defines an economic resource, and thinking about the way the company titled the most recent announcement "Rare Earth System Emerging at Innouendy" what if this Rare Earth System goes beyond Innouendy? There are a number of other explorers in the region trying to find REE's, there could be synergies across a whole heap of levels here and this is way too early to really know which way this will go. All we do know is that the REE deposit could be very large, this on top of the Nickel+Cu+PGE targets that DM1 is waiting on assay results plus the incredibly tantalising targets at Dingo Pass, and in addition there is the smoky, the unexplored Greenstone Belt at Belele. Results from current assays are likely to start turning up in about a month, in my opinion, so we just need to remain patient. In the next month the company will complete the DHEM at Dingo Pass and Belele, and then hopefully shortly after begin drilling at Dingo Pass. It could be a very exciting three months for DM1 shareholders.

gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $6.370M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $13.00K 565.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 128998 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 273489 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.