DM1 0.00% 2.0¢ desert metals limited

As per Chiller's comments, I also doubt there will be any update...

1. 1,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 826
    As per Chiller's comments, I also doubt there will be any update on the Downhole EM Survey being completed or when drilling starts at Dingo Pass.

The DHEM survey should have been completed either last week or in the next couple of days, shouldn't take long at all to interpret a few hundred metres of data and get those drill rigs targeting them.

This below was from DM1's 30th of August ASX announcement.

DM1-DHEM-DIngo.png

The company already announce exploration commenced at Dingo Pass a few months back, I would expect they will just go ahead and restart drilling there into those conductors and we will find out what is causing the 12,000Siemens Conductance at The Dome.

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to seeing the Grades and Recoveries of the Innouendy assay results for the 40metre thickness to 80metre thickness REEs and confirmation of the 20km x 3km-5km strike (60sq km - 100sq km of shallow thick REEs).

If high-grade, high recovery thick intercept Rare Earths are confirmed 5km, 10km 20km strike length or High Grade Nickel Copper PGEs in massive sulphides at Dingo Pass, the company will either enter a Trading Halt and announce or announce pre market.

DM1-Quarterly-8e.png

I've said this before, it isn't keyboard warriors on HC that will lift DM1's share price and market cap, its institutional investors who will do that.

GLTA exciting days and weeks ahead for DM1!

DM1-XRF1.png
    DM1-REE-Widths-v1.png

DM1-20km-REEs-average-depth-41metres.png
    DM1-REE-Step-Change.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.309M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $18.97K 994.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 242121 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 188715 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.