ASR 0.00% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

I'm not sure that is actually that much of an unpopular opinion...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I'm not sure that is actually that much of an unpopular opinion among holders in it's essence. The fact of the matter though, is holders need to realise that is a complete an utter impossibility. Anyone with an internet connection and an ability to do basic arithmetic can conclude that. It's not about tanking the price (which of course it would do) but you are talking about a token (not a coin... they're totally different things) that has a trading volume that rarely exceed 100k daily. I'm sure everyone here is capable of working out how long that would take to offload 15m of the buggers. Not that it matters as rest assured, after 5 days there would be 0k volume anyway.

It's a freaking start up with no intrinsic value... it may succeed and payout huge or it may go nowhere...much like the somewhat speculative company you directly have your money in. TNR. All gotta start somewhere

Secondarily to that, (which isn't information that's readily found off a google search) TNR don't even have the tokens yet. They'd have some, but only a fraction of the total amount. No start-up is dumb enough to let all those go in one hit without and escrow or conditional slow release system cos it's clear what would happen... exactly what you suggested - f* the company and dump the tokens. I don't find your opinion unpopular or controversial in essence, but I do consider it exceptionally short sighted. Might I remind you that even if TNR could dump them, they tank the price any make the chances of the start-up company's success much harder - a company that they have 15m shares in (that are meant to be worth much more than the crappy token). Doesn't seem like the smartest play.

Overall, we don't need the money for now, but we will someday. If we have the option of flogging some of these things then and instead opt for finance or a CR then... well, I'll be right along side ya screaming disapproval from the rooftops. Let's hope we are all much happier then cos we're trading 6 cent plus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $845 140.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 23064798 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1239358 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.