ASR 0.00% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

Ann: Rare Earths Potential Uncovered at Mt Stirling Central, page-66

1. 5,579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4099
    Jibby, nearly up 100% of the low when people said tnr was no good. 4c will be seen soon. Been in uptrend for weeks. I topped up at 1.8c.

Also the options many had written off are well in the money.

I'd always, said tnr will deliver, by mid year 1m oz I believe from the skywing area and expansion of Mt stirling.

Then more from tyrannus area.

All last year they did target generation, this year is the business end as it will be resources defining.

The rare earth's is a good find, I won't moment on that much as gold is where my knowledge lays.

For me, everything is going exactly to plan and the way I would have done it on the gold.

I have not posted much as I've said my bit on Mt stirling, to hydra, across to tyrannus and back across to Mt stirling.

What I note is skywing might be linked to Mt stirling in the most se portion around 1460 section, so more results more south of that may prove that concept, but I still feel from wonambi due to saprolites.

The Mt stirling system crosses the high mag basalt in the se, to the east of it, wheris in the nw its west of it.

So the cross point maybe an erosion point. I'd said that months ago.

Also been tired as posting alot takes your energy away a bit.

When the rc results land, I'll be back and give a good update.

I will say everyone owes claudio a few beers. The way he has approached exploration is very systematic if we look at last Jan and Dec target maps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $845 140.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 23064798 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1239358 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.