REE 0.00% 1.4¢ rarex limited

Ann: RareX Raises $2.3M in Strongly Supported Share Placement, page-61

1. 2,495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    So... here we are.

My predictions have been pretty spot on so far, at being about partly half right, some of the time, lol.

John's talk is tomorrow - https://thegeohug.com/june-19th

I had originally slightly predicted a possible TH tomorrow morning followed by the talk and then first hole assay results by Monday. Then the CR happened. Well done to those that saw it coming. Good to see the price holding reasonably well at the end of today.

The TH and raise we just had was a bit of a surprise. But it came and went quickly and nothing too terrible happened.

And yet, my above timing prediction still may exist.

I am changing my prediction from slight chance to very slight chance, but given there was a TH for the last talk for what was only a small bit of "passing" news in one or two slides and given John's talk tomorrow (though historical) is the main feature, do not in any way be totally surprised if in the near future and on the back of the talk, we find ourselves in a TH for a (likely first hole) annoucement.

Would be very smartly played by the company. They know exactly what they are doing here.

If no TH by early next week, at least I've enjoyed my musings.

Not in any way advice. I mean, I topped up a bit ago at 6.8c.

I also think the first hole results could very easily be at least a week away.

Last edited by keepingitril: 18/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $1.03K 73.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 2620281 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 379497 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
REE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.