REE 14.3% 1.6¢ rarex limited

Based on what a few others have said above.*I really don't think...

1. 2,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    Based on what a few others have said above.

I really don't think it's going to happen, but this now sets us up for a monday morning TH for a takeover - original concept courtesy of @JandJ. Yesterday's announcement was very surprising but not so shocking if you think about it. The too difficult to easily manage stuff is now gone and now RareX moves forward with RE stuff, KCC holding and Cosmos something.

The overwhelmingly most logical partner would have to be ILU.

Or ILU take out 51% or 49% of RareX.

Heck, they can buy HAS at the same time - RET Co. possibilities tie these names together. You can then set up a new RE company called RareX that holds Eneabba, Yangibana, Cummins Range, RET Co and everything else. You have a mining arm, an exploration arm, etc. You've got the mining input from the 3 areas, all of which can then go to RET Co and future refineries, etc etc.

Even if this isn't Monday, something like this in the future is a theoretically real scenario.

The most Shenghe (as themselves) will ever be able to be legally involved in anything would be some modest financial input for some later stage of Cummins. Even that will be scrutinised. The government will have eyes on everything now. Anyone who is jittery about Shenghe taking over something or rather, shouldn't be too concerned.

Shenghe have no ROW friends any more. Would Shenghe love to buy something ROW / Australia? I am sure they would. Will they be allowed to? Overwhelmingly unlikely, at least in AU.

RET Co and its ex-China focus is probably Shenghe's best (and realistically, perhaps only) ongoing partner option right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.002(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $10.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $15.97K 1.035M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 257500 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 159421 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.002 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ 289758
Last updated 13.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
REE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.