AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

mate, unless they pull out just one thing out of the thousands...

1. 416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    mate, unless they pull out just one thing out of the thousands of things promised soon i'd rather they shut the doors than see them waste peoples money in another cr. that's not true that they're on half salaries. they are on the highest salaries in the sector. the reports are the reports by law. they are completely to blame for licences. many other aust companies have received theirs in the same timeframe. the uruguay shambles is a disgrace. the lack of communication to shareholders on what was/is going on is reprehensible. we should have massive revenue(no need for cr) coming in from cbd sales and the gencor offtake right now but it is becoming clear we've been led down the path with these. they're not bothering with updates or anns at all anymore unless they have a cr or agm coming up. and then it's just new pipedreams with last anns pipedreams not even mentioned. i hope i get proven wrong soon or enough people get angry to boot this board. the cann ideas were/are fine. the execution either was never planned or an epic disaster.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.