BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

re: Ann: RAU enters into agreement to sell Am... Tell me: Ray...

1. 403 Posts.
    re: Ann: RAU enters into agreement to sell Am... Tell me: Ray wants to keep sp @0.001 to develop an insecurity among the retail investors and push them to agree on the deal. Further, he wants to convince the shareholder that the deal @7mill is a good offer. Does he want to earn more money by buying the shares @ 0.001 and selling them to LionGold @0.002 (100% profit) shares. Unbelievable

Transaction
    10:47:10 AM 0.001 25,872: value $25.82.

The shameless Ray milked RAU shareholder’s investment up until today. One year ago, he confidently rised a capital of over $6 mill to progres the prospective project in Bolivia. Where are the money disappeared?

It seems, he raised the money for paying himself a high remuneration and plenty of holidays in Bolivia.
    Now, he wants the RAU flagship project to sale to LG. However, the contract offer is a fraction of the investment expenses (35 mill).

Ray is highly incompetent person. He is personally accountable for RAU mismanagement. We've got a voice and might call him for the director’s mismanagement liability. He also sold the Australian assets toward a flagship project. But from the beginning he was aware of a risky investment. He new that not having $160 mill to develop the project, the project is dead. Let see how it pans out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.