GFS 0.00% 0.2¢ gasfields limited

Ann: Raven Secures Acquisition of Gasfields LLC, page-18

1. 2,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Any Rev will certainly come After consol and if they can hook up a tree to the first well and get good flows and by that time, have others ready to be hooked up as well, then any price could occur. 10c, 30c, 67c anything is possible ONLY IF the market has confidence of "added" real value after the first wells success. The latest ann said they dont have any cash now but they can sell off Shares they have in other companies so thats liquid cash as well if only 250K to work with before loans and more CR's
    Raven seems to be totally interested only in growing the business "within" the area, so they are gambling the whole area is mostly rich of gas/oil and whatever they buy up will be a goer but its vital they have as much coverage as possible to keep the odds loaded in their favour. Personally i think thats a sensible; percentage way forward, but it caries high cost and exposure and this first well really will have to produce Rev very soon as with 5 Mil spent on the first "iffy" well, this is very expensive business.
    If you think the way forward from their news is good, then you want to buy up plenty of share so when they adjust everyone's holding down, you will still have some "value" left however, we are still locked out till after consol? Another worry is if they are in contravention of ASX rule 12.2 "reporting ect" ? so can be stopped from further trading and legal trouble?- i hope Raven is trying to satisfy the ASX concerns as we already have enough problems without this as well.

If we need some extra funding, i recommend we call on these well dressed upstanding gentlemen for help....

the-twisted-world-of-marge-simpson16.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.