BNR 8.16% 5.3¢ bulletin resources limited

No sure about drilling for other minerals. There was definitely...

1. 992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 432
    No sure about drilling for other minerals. There was definitely exploration works completed on the E74/655 Tenement by Lithium Australia (LIT) back in 2017. That is before they relinquished the Tenement.
    LIT used the "Costean Sampling" method and left the trenches at some locations on the Tenement then followed up with a preliminary drill program on this one pegmatite. Apparently the Authorities were not too impressed with the way that the Tenement was left. Understandable as the remaining trenches would be dangerous.

A poster a while back referred to LIT's actions as the possible reason as why the permit was taking so long for BNR. I can't see this being the reason as every permit application from a separate Entity should surely be treated with fairness. Especially an application from an Explorer with experience like BNR.

LIT's exploration "identified a series of outcropping pegmatites and costean sampling of one of the outcropping lepodolite-spodumene mineralised pegmatites returned a result of 10 @ 1.1% Li2O including 1m @ 2.91% Li2O. A preliminary drill program of this single pegmatite did not show adequate encouragement and the area was subsequently relinquished" (from BNR ASX Announcement on 30 April 2021 / Bulletin Adds to Project Pipeline Ravensthorpe Lithium Project).

This is why we have had posters come through the threads saying that the Tenement has been explored and there is nothing there.

Since as you would know. BNR have completed LIDAR surveys, found additional targets, completed rock chip sampling and Met works which came back very positively. I think this has been missed by some of the more negative posters. It's no guarantee but the rock chips results are compelling.

That's most of what I know. That's why I'm here. We just need this permit so we can find out if we are on to something substantial or not.

All the best mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.004(8.16%)
Mkt cap ! $15.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $28.27K 531.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 165408 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 48948 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.004 ( 8.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.3¢ 44893
Last updated 15.17pm 03/05/2024 ?
BNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.