BNR 0.00% 4.9¢ bulletin resources limited

You may get another chance in your target range @@dfl , the game...

1. 4,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1383
    You may get another chance in your target range @@dfl , the game is still afoot, but I hope not
    There will be shifts in sentiment as this remains in limbo.

Ravensthorpe Lithium is too good to yield easily,
    worth the process to the Minister etc. The spod rock chips % are virtually the highest you see, broad layout of found spod bearing pegmatites, doesnt happen very often, not too far from Caitlin, road and Port ... Caitlin has a limited lifetime, needs further resource for the locals currently employed and revenue to town in general. Nickel has been hit, Ravensthorpe major mineral commodity, mining future is far less certain.

A relative tiny piece of the reserve required to support a mine the size of Caitlin, easily offset if a mine is established by buying uncleared farm land anywhere in Cockatoo country quadruple the size. The effect on local wildlife, will be small, needs to be recognised and worked on longer term.

Overlay showing roughly where road is (purple), Purple dots are Lithium smaples, yellow hexagons are gold samples. Mt Caitlin is to the north-east of proposed drilling, cluster of purple dots. Red dots are the location according to the Bird watches of nesting trees. There aren't any numbat dots, because here arent any nunbats! seen in the entire reserve. Seems a strange consideration in the DEMIRS report. Like the Tasmanian Tiger, destroys parts of the scientific argument. Strange.

Also there is alot of area BNR has, outside the reserve, (or even in the reserve, cleared) where the Lithium potential exists the risks are much higher as no outcropping structures.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6090/6090516-0d0e952765d6acc7118d0ddf366ba509.jpg

Enjoy!

Last edited by trousergecko: 09/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ $946 19.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20049 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.59am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ 60651
Last updated 10.59am 02/05/2024 ?
BNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.