RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

Ann: Raya Acquires Xped Holdings Ltd, page-79

1. 6,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2345
    Meet the core team at Xped...new CEO

• John Stefanac

CEO
    • John joined Xped in May 2014 from Qualcomm, where he served as President of Southeast Asia & Pacific. John is head of Xped and is responsible for all aspects of Xped business including market strategies, company direction, and business operations.

He has more than 30 years of experience in the telecommunications and information technologies industries. Prior to Qualcomm John was with Nokia where he served as Vice President and General Manager of Asia/Pacific and has held senior positions with Lucent Technologies, Flextronics and AT&T.
    http://www.xped.com/company/our-team/
    http://www.xped.com/

-------------

Dr.Seuss on another IoT stock
    22/07/15
    7 keys to making significant short - medium term gains on tech stocks. This is based on many hits (and misses) over the years.

Feel free to correct or add.

1. Story must be new
    2. Story must have blue sky potential/very exciting and in a hot sector. I'm not talking about brick laying robots.
    3. Investors must get in on the breakout or on the first pull back.
    4. Stock must have low free float
    5. Preferably stock must be beginning to deliver on potential ie product and revenue.
    6. Preferably stock has 'Grade A' management with connections.
    7. Stock must be backed by smart money (preferably well known)

--

(Xped tick all, if not most of the boxes)

It is not a start-up doing R&D with no product to offer.

It is in commercial-ready cycle with IP for sale and/or licensing for revenue

---

A Letter From The CEO

....of that very point, we are seeing some of the industry heavyweights like Apple and Google citing our patents in some of their applications. Clearly we are getting some notice and starting to form ripples that are increasing in reach.

This is no better illustrated by the comments we are getting from the development community. More than 250 ADRC Development Kits were shipped over the last several weeks to innovators around the world. It will be important for Xped to maintain strong relationships with this group as they are the innovators of the future. I’m personally looking forward to seeing what is being built by them. If we can make it easy, and give others the tools by which they are able to innovate, we will all be able to benefit from their creations.

ADRC is now at a commercial phase. While we will continue to develop and enhance our technology, but it is vital now that we turn to the market with a complimentary mindset – how we are to sell or license our technology. As such we are working on bringing the right people on board in key geographic locations. These will be senior executives that I’ve known and worked with in prior roles. We have to get our technology into the market and we have to be there at the front line with people who understand the business, understand the market and know the key people who can make the decisions. I’ll be making some announcements on those efforts shortly.

With our Global Headquarters located in Singapore, Asia continues to be the direction we will look at for immediate growth and so considerable effort is being placed on expanding in that region. We are already seeing the benefits of doing this with collaborative Agreements now in place with a number of firms. This compliments some of the work started in Australia with companies like Tytronics and others.

It’s certainly an exciting time for Xped. We may be a small company at the moment but that does not mean we have to be a small business. We have some worthwhile aspirations and working smartly to realise them. I’m going to be making some regular updates to keep you informed of the progress and would certainly welcome your feedback and questions should you have any. Until then take care.

http://www.xped.com/a-letter-from-the-ceo/
    Last edited by Glyco: 27/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.