LU7 7.14% 1.5¢ lithium universe limited

That hasn't really explained why a business choosing a payment...

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    That hasn't really explained why a business choosing a payment gateway constitutes a price-sensitive announcement. One that arguably implies MOLPay is some kind of exclusive club only available to the brightest gaming companies, when it isn't.

Yes, I actively follow news on ESH and have made some skeptical posts since May. Why? Because I love the tech sector and strongly believe in future growth of esports. As someone with a strong background in esports and tech that wants to see the industry succeed, it's concerning that I don't get nearly as excited about this company and the announcements as many others on here.

I'll leave you to it for now, but please consider companies of this nature at this point in their existence usually operate privately and are funded by sector-specific VC's that can smell bulls%$! a mile away. It'd be a bloody shame if things didn't work out here and mum and dad investors looking to buy into esports growth got burned. Keep asking the hard questions and it'll help everyone in the long run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $8.908M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $186 12.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37783 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 256843 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.