MGT 9.43% 24.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

Good pick ups!The Life of Mine will also improve given more...

1. 1,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    Good pick ups!

The Life of Mine will also improve given more indicated resource, recoveries improved and confirmed ability to produce high grade concentrates per below!!

also...
    The new testwork built on pre-existing testwork and datasets and confirmed the amenability of Razorback Iron Project mineralisation to liberation using conventional and technologically mature magnetite processing flow sheets. The results of the testwork, together with additional DTR testwork undertaken in tandem, demonstrated the amenability of the Razorback deposits to produce high grade concentrates. It also formed the basis for process flow sheet design and optimisation as part of ongoing PFS studies in conjunction with Hatch. In particular, this testwork confirmed theability of samples from the weathering zone, which displays some degree of martisation i.e. oxidation of magnetite to hematite, to produce high grade concentrates.

Also check out the FE content for weathered (near surface)

The weighted mean average of DTR concentrate Fe grade for all the standard DTR testwork done is 67.3% Fe with fresh material at 67.3% Fe (as occurring below the near surface weathering zone) and 67.4% for weathered (as occurring near-surface). The weighting factor for these averages is sample drillhole intersection length * density * DTR mass recovery.Good pick ups - not everyone would have read announcement in detail as is quite long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.025(9.43%)
Mkt cap ! $24.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.0¢ $93.94K 370.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 25699 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.