COY 0.00% 1.0¢ coppermoly limited

FYI @GeoFiji - COY has intrigued me all year.I simply could not...

1. 5,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3111
    FYI @GeoFiji - COY has intrigued me all year.

I simply could not believe that no one seemed to be aware of or talking about this company, earlier this year.
    I posted a few times, hoping to gain replies, however it has been an under-the-radar company , not many people following in here.

COY is well- funded now, holding ~ $4 million cash after a recent raise, & now finally able to fully turn their attentions to their very worthy Cloncurry exploration land.

Management have been only taking modest salaries in recent years, and ongoing, and COY has good company principles as reflected in the annual report.
    They seem to be a humble crew. Brisbane based, Taringa head office.

The Ceo is heavily invested, and the no1 shareholder.
    He is working fulltime for the company, and as said, for modest remuneration.

Two particularly significant shareholders- the Ceo Dr Huang, & Jelsh Holdings.
    (Note below )

Also note —
    ** Barrick come in at no3 - holding 13% of COY (pre- Nov cap raise dilution perhaps)
    Their holding ongoing , likely legacy from their ex- gold holdings and ex-company in PNG, now divested and balance sheet totally cleaned in the 2022/23 FY.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5906/5906337-59242ffb95d3f74489290beac5179386.jpg

There is also a new large investor, a Perth based minerals investor , who sought to take a position, and did so in the November cap raise- to fund this current exploration programme and works and drilling.

I understand that you have a lot of calls upon your time, however I think this it is worthwhile to bring Coppermoly to your attention.

Also @dragon64 , if not aware of COY. Esp wrt company name Coppermoly

Last edited by Aqua65: 23/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.076M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1377656 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 197501 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.