LSR 0.00% 0.1¢ lodestar minerals limited

Ann: RC Drill Program Planned for Contessa-LSR.AX, page-32

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I am stoked there is this weird thing where stocks go off like they have a bad smell and no matter what is released no matter how obvious it is a good result is on the cards people continue to think the worst, when contessa results come in and they hit that new anomoly and it goes 150m and they drill another and another, they will pile back in like it's christmas morning.

Go and check out a little stock called EXU check out who was posting about that late last year all by himself not even a shadow in that forum, I bought up all the supply at 1.5 cents I was begging people to pay it some attention, it just had that smell back then, same with PLP, AUZ I love them market hates them, I play the patience game and come up trumps.

Check out todays big winner ALY up 50% shady is also in on that one, everyone was still negative about it as of just last week sensation value in it, but just had that smell which is now suddenly gone, another ICG I just bought it few weeks ago at .003 lot of negativity over there, but it's already looking to hit .005 this is pre-drilling smell is washing away it's going to be a huge mover in the coming months.

LSR is the same it's still abit stinky, but it's fading away read that bed rock report again once drilling start, assays are coming it has to move, worst case if not I think assays will be good and they cannot be ignored, it's easy money right now anyone who is exhausted needs to sip some coffee and wake up this story is just getting started.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.