AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

Shades, the real beauty of the 10 metres @ 8.79 g/t gold was...

1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Shades, the real beauty of the 10 metres @ 8.79 g/t gold was that it was unnoticed by the market. The shareprice got as low as 0.004 even after this great hit. I couldn't believe it! Back then, there was hardly anyone on the AUZ board. This gave the opportunity for myself and the handful of posters on this board to load up at dirt cheap prices. It rewarded those who did diligent research. When PPP discovered and pumped this stock, it allowed holders to get to free carry. Volumes jumped up dramatically. The suphidic corridor announcement allowed multibag profits to be locked in and still keep a core holding for good results which were still a possibility. So if you got in early you did well regardless of the results. This stock had a chance to really fly a lot higher but the associated gold in the sulphidic corridor did not match the tenor of the discovery hole. Not much more to say about that, only the assays could confirm this regardless of the great photos and multiple layers of sulphides found. Geology is great as it helps with uncovering potential and narrows down the odds. But there is no certainty in mining exploration. The more certainty, the higher the price you have to pay. It is prudent to take some profit on the spikes. Can't be bothered discussing the could have, would have. Trade the trade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $5.142K 549.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2395023 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 9018894 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.