VTM 8.20% 33.0¢ victory metals limited

I think you should trawl back through all the previous drill...

1. 3,067 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    I think you should trawl back through all the previous drill results since the REE started to be reported. The assays were returned in section by section.

Every single section had the high average grade with the high HREE ratio. The grade and thickness of the each intercept is all there.

The assays have not been 1m intervals only. They have been 10, 20, 30 metres plus at grades between 800ppmm, 1500-2000ppm all the way up to 10,000ppm. Obviously there are high grade pockets and lower grade pockets as there is everywhere.

IXR have a minimum cut-off grade of 200ppm. VTM has a cut-off grade off 400ppm but you are suggesting it is mostly lower grade but with small sections of higher grade but the cut-off grade is really high.

That makes no sense Halo. Otherwise the cut-off grade would have been set much lower to include all this low grade.

As I said go through all the assays and see the individual drill hole locations, thickness of each intercept and at what depts as well as the LREE/HREE ratio. Once you have done that you can then realise what you are saying not is utter garbage I am sorry to say.

You have literally invented a theory 100% contradictory to one of Australia's most highly regarded REE consultants in KEN. Do you realise how stupid that actually is? Your 15min read on HC and now you are correcting the best off the best with completely contrary views ..

Again, sounds comical to say the least halo. Sorry I do not want to be rude but you cannot be serious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.025(8.20%)
Mkt cap ! $30.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 33.5¢ 30.5¢ $114.8K 354.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17413 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 8140 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.