CXO 1.70% 8.7¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: RC Drilling at Large-scale Zola Pegmatite Commences, page-77

1. 1,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    What is the current price on the Oppies FF ? May have to change tactics if suitably priced. In any case I intend to secure more heads next week. Momentum is building, CXO is playing this very carefully timing wise.

Drill results in the new financial year, the drillers and Co should already know visually what's in hand.
    Offtaker's will be belting the door down to get on board with favourable size and grade.

The release of the news of a mini battery Giga factory set up in Darwin is a Gale wind in the sail to get CXO cranking up big time ... the DSO could be hipped to Darwin and vertically integrated there ..no need to export the product with all the associated payment nuances associated with the usual credits and impurities debits clauses and with a typical 5-10% retention of payments by Chinese buyers using their local analysis methods on a CFR payment basis.

CXO could cut a better deal supplying the proposed Darwin battery factory .. only if the they can accept and beneficiate the DSO on site.

If not, therein lies another business opportunity for a dedicated Lithium DSO beneficiator to set up business in Darwin as well ...makes very good economic sense to me. Remember that Darwin was previously proposed as a Trade Free manufacturing zone .. maybe this should be revisited.

In any case the time has come for the professionals (CXO) in the game to make hay while the sun shines,
    The Company certainly has the experts on board (ex NTGS etc) and the nous.

Funding the whole project, subject to appropriate results, will be a lay down misere !

Profit taker have been active today it seems, however when the rocket takes off there will be no holding it back until it reaches a plateau .. that's when I will take stock and keep my free carry portion.

Cheers

HR

Strictly my views only .. I have skin in this stock for a reason. I have bias, so don't blame me for my comments .. if I lose ..I lose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.002(1.70%)
Mkt cap ! $184.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $490.5K 5.591M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 1276076 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 612600 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.