CAV 0.00% 0.5¢ carnavale resources limited

Ann: RC drilling chasing extension to high-grade gold at Kookynie, page-130

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    The other thing is ,.... is that I've seen a lot of stocks with virtually tens of millions of shares stacked either side with only a PIP's movement separating the BUY from the SELL and never seen either side budge for literally weeks on end...ie ZERO movement whatsoever.

But with CAV , there seems to be movement and posturing almost by the HOUR ...whether it be on the open , just after , or during the lead up and into the close.

Take for instance the sell SIDE at .009 or 1.0 cents ..., and even many of the Pips above that. They have been pretty much static and haven't budged an inch in days if not weeks now.

So this ...when you couple it with the fact you have so much posturing happening at the ' Margin ' ......Well to me this has to then augur very well indeed as a sign of some imminent price action for the SP.

That's my opinion anyway . Now whether that is some ' Key ' investor posturing and accumulating for its FIRST stake in the company to be disclosed sooner or later is definitely something to consider here apart from the general and obvious interest being shown by the MOST anticipated drill results program I have seen in ages.

So that is the number ONE question and thought I have currently circulating around in my mind right now.

The other thought I have is that it's a Friday tomorrow and I'm now left wondering what ' flavour ' am I going to go for when I call in Wallaby's Kraken offer . I hear there is a new spiced coffee flavour out on the market which looks a bit interesting......wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $10.97K 2.195M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2637098 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 19285090 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.