TG1 0.00% 2.9¢ techgen metals ltd

I emailed the admin box from the website over the weekend about...

1. 301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    I emailed the admin box from the website over the weekend about the new projects and Ashley just replied this morning, below is his response:

We’re also excited by the additional new projects in the Narryer and Earaheedy, adding a few new battery metals to our stable is promising. We certainly have news coming up on these projects, currently we have an independent expert completing a report what we can evaluate then market these assets moving forward. So, lots of news coming up over the coming months including a few PR campaigns.

and I replied that we definitely needs news flow as ppl are selling and we need news to attract buyers.

I bought a little more today to average down. I still like the management team / Ashley so far, plus his skin in the game and Next Investor's support, but unfortunately we didn't have any luck yet. It also makes me wonder, while originally the excitement around the Blue Rock Valley- Copper Project and the rock samples now fades with the unimpressive result - is it just luck, or the analysis of the land was not accurate (which means the geologist is not as good as we thought)? Still think Next Investor should have done good DD as they said it's not a small investment for them, so maybe just luck?

Hopefully some news coming shortly and will evaluate how I will proceed with my TG1 position.
    Last edited by Sealion002: 09/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TG1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.715M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16129 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 48419 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TG1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.