TG1 0.00% 2.7¢ techgen metals ltd

This one is certainly a test of patience. But patience is often...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    This one is certainly a test of patience. But patience is often rewarded

Its good to see Ashley commenting on increasing the market awareness of TG1. I think I will let this next 6 months play out as they release the above mentioned report and do some marketing, and re-evaluate from there.

After all it is such a miniscule market cap, should the market like the report or any other presentation, this thing will "rocket". We just need management to deliver. I certainly agree they seem to have an "all or nothing" approach, but they do seem motivated and knowledgeable, not just dragging their feet cashing their cheques. After all, anyone investing in such a company probably also has somewhat of an all or nothing mentality. Risk vs reward at this current price is still sitting where I am comfortable, for now. The potential upside is infinite, but it will certainly take time, money and patience. These types of companies don't see price action unless positive news is released, or positive nearology results are released elsewhere. I dont expect any significant price action until the next announcement, unless that is months from now in which case, I can only see this heading one way until then.

The new tenements seem exciting, now we just need to get a move on with market awareness.

Goodluck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TG1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $19.81K 708.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 146694 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 275009 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TG1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.