AQX 0.00% 0.8¢ alice queen limited

Ann: RC DRILLING COMMENCES AT HORN ISLAND, page-18

1. 4,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 803
    Sorry no, things don’t always take longer then expected, expected was originally end of June, then end of July then mid August, then oh we need to do more drilling let’s try October, oh yeh we will need to do another cap raise as we didn’t know what was required to do a scoping study, I hold a number of gold stocks and most run ahead of schedule, and outperform expectation, this company has not achieved anything, they picked up an existing Resource that they have yet to increase, they have a parcel of land at Boda that they didn’t drill deep enough to find anything, just a tiny bit of research shows this, they throw out a Fiji operation, come on Buxton is just pulling a wage, all they have proved so far is that there is a machine on the market that can improve our ore feed percentage, the rest is just pipe dreams, he is a smooth talker I give him that but he thinks Datt will walk away without their expected returns he is sorely mistaken, the new drilling campaign is a farce, as was the Boda drilling campaign, why pull out before reaching depth? results took 6 months, This unfortunately is a cash cow for Buxton, any money he had invested he has pulled out plus some in wages and sales that don’t need to be declared.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.175M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $40 5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 57500 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 484071 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.