STK 4.26% 9.0¢ strickland metals limited

Yes i see your point ,but i think, being a geologist Andy made a...

1. 2,696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Yes i see your point ,but i think, being a geologist Andy made a right choice about contributing to acquire/keep the 40% stake in Horse well project. You have to see that the drilling was a first pass drill to identify areas of prospectivity. If you look at any players in gold you will see that their first pass results are similar to what we have.. e.g.: look at BRB's first pass results.

I see you your emotional response ,putting money in a minor cap. Yes its true, its risky however given the prospective ground they have , Horse well at least, current price is fair. I believe Horse well has a long way to go and it has the potential to be a massive resources in the near future.
    Doray has been slow with their drilling and they are managers, I take it positively that Allan Kelly came on board now.

With cobalt, yes good results will enhance the value of it. Last year AYR has similar run and burnt a few retailers like yourself.(i have burnt in similar plays too). Let us wait for results

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.004(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $198.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.5¢ 8.9¢ $290.6K 3.186M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 599021 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.