CNB 0.88% 56.5¢ carnaby resources limited

Ann: RC Drilling Commences at Strelley Gold Project - Pilbara, WA, page-246

1. 5,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    Read your post again and see if you can see the cheer squad mentality contained within it.

You've picked the lowest spot CNB has ever been at randomly to support your theory of a trend in play........I'll give you a hint, any stock, on any stock exchange anywhere in the world will always show a positive trend if you pick the lowest price it has ever been and start your trending from there.

I originally picked 3 months......the cheer squad didn't like the time period on that one because i was being 'picky' to suit my own thoughts.
    I then picked 12 months......still not happy because i was apparently 'cherry picking' periods to suit my view.

At the end of the day buddy you have a blind belief your right, i have a blind belief I am.
    Seems the recent (3 & 12 mth) support my view.
    The 'from the lowest it's ever been' trend supports yours.

But look, in all fairness you're right, let's have a look at the chart as a whole from day 1 to today....then there's no way you could claim I'm cherry picking my time to support an argument......doesn't look good if you ask me based on your extended timeline analysis.....dropped from $2.73 to $0.32!!!! (you've gotta have a chuckle at that don't you)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3529/3529201-30c21d6c3ce708df71d63ea59a8a62b3.jpg

When the market is falling over itself trying to get hold of shares at any cost I'll say I'm wrong.

.....but while the market is stale and falling for CNB I tend to think there are cheaper shares on the way....just like last time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $97.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 57.5¢ 55.0¢ $235.3K 416.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 999 56.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.5¢ 9571 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.