CNB 13.1% 56.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Hi AllJust wanted to put some thoughts up for discussion while...

1. 764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    Hi All

Just wanted to put some thoughts up for discussion while we start drilling the recently located bastion intrusion at Strelley .
    I am still learning a lot about mining and CNB so no doubt much more qualified posters such as @GeoFiji will add enormous value.

I think we are lucky in following DEG in so much as that all their learnings over the past 2 years can carry over to our drilling program.

The first thing I noticed about DEG in a recent presentation is they used 0.3 g/t AU for above 370m and 1.5g/t AU for below 370m in calculating their resource. Brolga for instance goes deeper than 300m.
    Is it fair to say then we shouldn't be too focused with our current drilling on the g/t but rather the depth and length of the results?

What are some of the thoughts on the Bastion intrusion itself and what we might find below, it seems to already run for 1.4km but then is still open to the NE where in another 1km the projected trend may link up with Gibraltar?

Lastly what about thoughts on our Conwy prospect where recent aircore identified a very large intrusion in the NE corner at the confluence of the Tabba Tabba and Berghaus Shear Zones. Seriously could this spot be the potential mother lode?

They have a saying over at the DEG thread that intrusion means gold when they find them, it seems we have just uncovered some decent sized intrusions so would love to hear what the more experienced on here think about our prospects at these sites.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
0.065(13.1%)
Mkt cap ! $96.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 58.0¢ 50.0¢ $363.5K 677.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30245 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.0¢ 25395 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.