CAV 0.00% 0.4¢ carnavale resources limited

I had a bit of thinking about some past comment, mine included....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 556
    I had a bit of thinking about some past comment, mine included. I really not sure what to think about that poster anymore, at time he is just awesome and give amazing insight, but I can tell you that he also get it wrong on some occasion.
    For CAV, I think that once we get a geat discovery, price goes up, but then you can have 2 months without any more "positive" news to keep the momentum going, this in turn does lower the SP. It might be just normal price fluctuations. It doesn't change CAV, nor his predictions about CAV for the medium time.
    So him getting out, even if it to buy back lower, just after giving some positive about CAV, might be understood in differents ways....that is up to anyone personal thoughts, being annoyed by that is definitely one! Personally, his mistake was to tell that he got out! and he got burned by some because of it. But getting in, out, is a legit way to invest, that doesn't mean you think a stock is bad, it is just a way to play the game. I think we should give him some slack and wait to see if his positive prediction about CAV do come true.
    Goodluck to all...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.