WC8 4.17% 23.0¢ wildcat resources limited

Ann: RC DRILLING COMPLETED AT RED PANDA, page-13

1. 7,566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2078
    Hi bowerman

My interest in WC8 is centred on the Mt Adrah tenements... been following that ground ever since the days it was the flagship holding of SOC (now defunct). No idea if Mt Adrah is any good but I think it needs to be properly tested. Early signs were WC8 would do it justice... seems not to be the case at the moment.

The nearology to DEG is interesting but when I look closely at the ground it appears to be off-strike to the run of mineralisation discovered by DEG. The competition for the tenements must mean they are prospective and it will probably juice the SP when they are all granted.

What bothers me about this lithium play is it looks, at first glance, to be small.... hence likely uneconomic. WC8 will need a CR soon and frankly this just looks like a pump to get a better SP prior, to my eyes. No matter what I think about the prospects of Mt Adrah I don't like games being played and I walk if that's what I think I am seeing.

Just my opinions... could be very wrong. If so I will beat myself up about it later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $277.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 22.8¢ $352.5K 1.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10628 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 73972 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.