ALY 0.00% 0.6¢ alchemy resources limited

Today's session was very disappointing indeed...I slowly took...

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Today's session was very disappointing indeed...

I slowly took profits over the last week in small parcels and this morning I dumped a further 2 mil shares near open as it was obvious where this was heading based on the pre-market orders and first couple of wipes. I'm still maintaining a holding of 500k and will look to re-enter with some more cash should any of my conditions be matched.

I'm extremely disappointed I had to sell as this company has been amazing for me and I truly do believe it will become something in the medium to long-term. I still think Karonie has a ridiculous amount of potential and we've barely scratched the surface, however, with the build up we had the market wanted something big today - anything less and this is the outcome.

Whilst I still have a positive outlook on the company it would've been naive of me to go against market sentiment. I held all the way up and down back in April/May and I don't have it in me to do that again. I will wait for the dust to settle but as it stands I fear too many people are holding this at a loss and any buying strength will just get dumped into in the short-term. If the price heads low enough OR if the grades come back decent, I will look at building up another decent position.

The interview with Proactive was very interesting, especially when James scoffed at the spodumene question. I really feel for him and management as it is so evident that their intentions are to inform the market based upon the facts and it seems as if they weren't interested in winging it or ballparking any figures. My main interest is what's going on in that zone under cover - as I said this morning it will be interesting to see if there's a source area under there that potentially joins Hickory and Pecan. I'm pleased to see that's exactly where the company is assessing next.

I take my hat off to those continuing to hold, I hope your are all rewarded handsomely. I'll be keeping a very close eye on this one!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.068M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $600 99.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2035340 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2148658 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.