KWR 0.00% 2.9¢ kingwest resources limited

Perspective is everything; at that level of valuation for an...

1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    Perspective is everything; at that level of valuation for an entry (your entry), it would be wise to step back & retrospectively consider your journey/risk profile upon investment assessment.

Taking a position at that level in a junior explorer before they have 100% ownership in the project (Tranches), the expenditure needed to systematically explore the region & to compute a resource etc would be extremely high risk. It would seem highly probable that the SP would decline in value as further dilution is needed along the venture.

I was once a shareholder who cut losses early upon consideration of opportunity costs & the future outlook for KWR while they take shape.

I'm now a buyer; Perspective is everything.

Unfortunately, perfectly timing the market is impossible, although with the right mitigation strategy which reflects & considers all investment costs - you can optimise your risk-adjusted investment.

Sometimes it's not all about Management, where a macro environment heavily weighs on a share price. KWR, in conjunction with the macro environment & dilution needed to progress toward 100% ownership, clearly has no correlation with results.

If you're an investor from 10c+, ask yourself this, beside the 20% or so dilution incurred, do you think the Share Price is commensurate for the results yielded? $36 per oz?

Just my unsolicited & inexperienced opinion of a Share Price representing an underlying Asset out in the middle of our backyard (Gold).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.