DEG 5.60% $1.23 de grey mining limited

Ann: RC drilling confirms large scale gold system at Hemi, page-128

1. 1,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1080
    IMHO there's too much over-thinking about the potential ounces.
    For one thing, Hemi has changed everything in terms of regional geological setting.
    At the district level I bet the DEG geos are going back over every piece of data to see what can be reinterpreted.
    At the local level they are learning every day. A matter of weeks ago we were all hoping and praying Sections A & B joined. Then Section C results were announced and we were deflated because it didn't seem they were. Now today it's even better news because there are two parallel zones and the company saying there are "potential multiple zones" including, in my eyes, potential additional parallel zones.
    As each week passes the chances of Hemi growing to 3-5moz increases and there is a tipping point were all of the other ounces in Mallina become economic because the starter pit at Hemi is guaranteed and so all of the satellites are also guaranteed to be mined down the track.
    Most majors are defining Tier 1 orebodies as >5moz so lets wait to see what the drilling shows up.
    Go back and read the commentary around Antwerp, Shaggy, Scooby etc.
    This is BIG folks. We just need patience. The nice thing is it seems that the company is happy to provide us with regular updates but these NRs are only part of an emerging bigger picture.
    Trading this stock is for suckers IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.065(5.60%)
Mkt cap ! $2.935B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.25 $1.18 $8.991M 7.344M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16760 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.