DEG 1.22% $1.25 de grey mining limited

Ann: RC drilling confirms large scale gold system at Hemi, page-137

1. 493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 259
    Hi Wack
    Thanks for posting this. Your Geo has better insight than I could begin to have and has provided more sensible figures than @goldtowin and I came up with. Mine and of course Goldy's were back of the napkin guestimates with a few numbers rounded up. Being that strike is open on both ends and possibly much deeper some assumptions were made. My post was in haste and I failed to represent this more succinctly. With that said, you Geo's experienced assessment is conservatively still very impressive for what we can know atm. I feel this will be much bigger and when next round of drill results come out, I don't think we will be disappointed. Hope our guetimates are proven to be conservative when they can begin to delineate the ore bodies more accurately.
    Big shout out to $hamer. Thanks for all you do for us here. I miss seeing your posts and how you took care of things around here. We have @GoldPirate to take out the trash and otherwise quiet the ostreperous children who show up from time to time...but no one handled that chore with such aplomb as you. Hope you are well and look forward to hearing from you through Wack. I owe you both many tall cool ones. Cheers to both of you.

Josey

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.25
Change
0.015(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $2.983B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.27 $1.23 $12.39M 9.933M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2419 $1.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.25 130161 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.