DEG 5.60% $1.23 de grey mining limited

Ann: RC drilling confirms large scale gold system at Hemi, page-142

1. 10,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    I gave you a like & a bulb because you're largely on to it! Well written piece only, trading this is far from stupid & quite profitable for some I can assure you as if I had bought in around 18c, I could've sold into the rise up to 27 & then soon after, rinse & repeat over the past few weeks. I of course, cannot trade this as I paid too much over 2 years ago. But, I would if I could just to keep the bastards (speaking of both the general market traders & company mistakes made that has caused unnecessary sp drops) honest! The Volume has been there with plenty of buying & selling so, nice & liquid! To say just sit on your shares is not a perfect plan @ all! LT'ers as myself, sure! I plan to see this thing rise until it's a t/o target for someone like Newcrest who has the capitol, experience & balls! Not many others could afford us now & definitely not in the near future! Mining though, a very different scale of operation than even developer which imho we haven't even arrived there as yet. Very close & soon we will though, again only mo.

I'm very interested to see how we finish the day with it being Friday with the two mentalities buzzing ~ FOMO v take profit! In all honesty, news is not a certainly for next week but, no reason we won't see the next NR! Again, FOMO or profit taking? Regardless, look @ what we're becoming! Talk of the town now baby woohoooo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.065(5.60%)
Mkt cap ! $2.935B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.25 $1.18 $8.991M 7.344M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16760 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.