DEG 4.76% $1.21 de grey mining limited

Hemi is looking very promising and I expect that there may be a...

1. 1,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 989

Hemi is looking very promising and I expect that there may be a lot more gold to come from Hemi, Antwerp and the extended project. The bigger producers will be observing DEG's progress with interest and if they continue to prove up resources I think they will become a takeover target once they reach a resource of 5 million+ ounces (they have estimated resources of around 3.5 mio ounces now). A few points are pertinent:

- It's difficult to put a value on what each ounce of resource is worth since they vary a lot in quality - Hemi ounces look high quality (high grade, relatively shallow, in 2 deposits located next to each other etc), whereas some of the other deposits are probably not as attractive commercially as the are smaller etc. As some other posters have said though these smaller satellite deposits have become much more viable now that Hemi has been discovered and it looks like a treatment plant will be built in due course.
    - worrying about day to day share price movements is a waste of time. There will be ups and downs and the DEG story has a long, long way to go. I would suggest that punters decide what their view is - if you believe in the story longer term, then forget about small day to day movements and hold your shares with a longer term view. If you are nervous or doubt the story, maybe sell all/part of your holding.
    - Worrying too much about a capital raising is similarly a waste of time. At some stage there will be a raise, however I can't see too much dilution since there is big interest in DEG and its not only from mum and dad investors - I'm sure that a capital raise will be very well supported by the bigger end of town, including possible major producers (a placement to instos/professional investors would not surprise).
    - personally I expect the price to grind higher from here towards $0.30 and beyond however this is just my personal opinion. I would not expect a raise below say $0.25 min, again just my own opinion. GLTA and DYOR

Last edited by RoyE: 06/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.