DRE 4.35% 2.2¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Kimberley: This week (July), we've got results of the magnetic...

1. 5,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8045
    Kimberley:

This week (July), we've got results of the magnetic and gravity 3D inversions at Tarraji to come out - looking forward to this (as is OZL I'm guessing).

Also this week is a field trip to Tarraji-Yampi in preparation for 2020 drill activities - MD is probably up there now getting things ready for the next drill program.

Next drill program in the Kimberley will likely be Texas (Ni-Cu-PGE) which I'm sure IGO is keeping a very close eye on!

Rocky Dam:

Drilling was completed exactly two weeks ago - you'd think results aren't far.

They said results in August and August starts next week so I'd guess mid-late next week which will be 3 to 3.5 weeks from the date of drilling completion, which should be enough time.

Initial/maiden results:

DRE - Rocky.jpg

Illaara:

After the above-mentioned, it's time to go back to Metzke's Find in say, mid-ish-August and do some follow-up drilling on the recent discovery that got the market excited:

DRE - Metzke's.jpg

And after Metzke's it's more drilling in the area at Longmore’s Find and Black Oak to see what's there.

Then we get assays from Metzke's drilling.

Then it's assays from Longmore’s Find and Black Oak.

Then you've got drilling in the Kimberley at Texas somewhere in there/following the above.

Then you've got the other 10-20 announcements that they always add in.

Looking forward to all the upcoming action, as usual, and hopefully the discoveries continue and expand!

Cheers,

GB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $77.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $16.77K 741.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 3166924 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 867555 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.