TMS 2.56% 1.9¢ tennant minerals limited

Just spent 10 minutes of my life reading over the thread and...

1. 5,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2589
    Just spent 10 minutes of my life reading over the thread and enjoy the banter.
    Looks to me that ‘Bacon’ might be off the menu and the new board has already delivered more by just saying their ‘chasing’ projects. Boy- the old board was just happy to collect a pay check and had their snouts in the trough.
    All IMO...
    Company will need a consolidation down the track to make itself relevant.
    Company deserves a little time to turn this around and shop around.
    There are options out there- I have invested in a company where their plans are to sell sand for excellent returns, then there’s marijuana, bit coin, etc- all about timing and luck, and as others have pointed out- shells are worthwhile starting spots.
    Penny dreadful market has been hit- and if you were like the old board and just happy to collect a pay packet- there wasn’t much to enthuse the masses- boy- all most of the guys on here talked about was bacon and circle jerks- can the new board do any worse.

The right project and a bit of luck and you never know- start gaining interest and clean out the crap, definitely consolidate and all of a sudden there’s a heart beat.

Hopefully we learn our new board members are motivated and inventive- the new year has a nice feel to projects and Penny dreadfuls having some momentum!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.