TMS 0.00% 2.2¢ tennant minerals limited

Morning BruceAs I have never met the other directors of BDI, I...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Morning Bruce
    As I have never met the other directors of BDI, I will ask you, “ The Shadow” a couple of what you may deem boring questions, namely:
    1. Is it the lack of a Competent Person in your ranks that is the key reason why the BDI quarterly has not been released or should its release provide the rest of the shareholders information that you would rather not disclose? For the sake of transparency.....just asking you to share with the rest of the market
    2. I see you are you trying to help your mate Fangulater dig his seeders get them out of the hole that he put them in, re Gino D’Anna’s failed IPO with the Namibian “assets” ( Virgo Resources). There is a reason it didn’t get away; my question to you Bruce is why do you think the market will think an RTO with that crap is going to help BDI?
    You, Fang and the Dodgy Bro’s need to remember that there are lots of eyes upon you any slippery moves will attract the attention that your lot has spent a long time trying to avoid........ just saying

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 88554 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 3431028 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.