RCR 0.00% 2.5¢ rincon resources limited

Ann: RC Drilling Program Commences at West Arunta, page-109

1. 3,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8595
    Be surprised if any of us got the geology "right" and agreed all the time.

I do hold ENR and look on the area as a whole trying to understand the evolving story.

The regional picture changes as more information comes in.
    Probably a surprise there are carbonatites and perhaps even the ga**bbro at Caird or lamprophyres that suggest a more complex and potentially more economic geological environment than the current geol survey maps show.
    The age date from ENR drilling correlates to the Chewings Orogeny as well as being similar to Olympic Dam's age. Significance? Another part of the puzzle hopefully.

Listening to GH I can see why you see potential for a large IOCG Cu +- Au/REE deposit. Drilling to date by Ashburton may be the shoulders that give RCR a good lift to possible success.

[Hadn't looked at LYN in any detail until earlier this week when I saw the 1983 shallow drill results showing "basement" rocks near surface. Prior to that was looking at 1970s mapping that suggested late sediment cover with puzzling magnetic blips. For LYN and SHs sake I hope these are not like islands in the Pacific ocean surrounded by water depths of >1000m.]

===
    Thanks @Tcb007
    Hadn't considered clearances and POWs
    Last edited by salpetie: 04/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.314M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $12.25K 492.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 345688 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 240000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.18pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.