CPM 0.00% 12.0¢ cooper metals limited

it seems logical (or hopeful maybe?) to me (imho of course) that...

1. 784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    it seems logical (or hopeful maybe?) to me (imho of course) that any, even half decent grades, given the size of the tenements will propel us up to 150-300m mc on speculation/fomo before heading into the orphan period (of course, I'm expecting spectacular grades though haha). The only question is when, rather than if. And with cnb I was lucky to sell up around the 1.91$ mark (after jumping in at 40c but avgeraging out to 90), this time around I'm hoping to sell (cpm) anywhere from 150-300m mc (or approx $5-$10) share price. One should never go by the sp, as it's a pale reflection (imo) of a companies value and doesn't really mean squat. So i see cpm hitting those highs once we get some more data from the assays. I didn't want to miss out on this one, so I positioned myself early, behind the starting line. Patience is key. And most importantly, the management is stellar imo. Ian is doing a fantastic job, I've come to realise over the years that management style is also key to a successful junior explorer. And lastly the drone footage of cpm's historic mines and the green surrounding the open shafts, of ore taken from depth and left to oxidise over the last 80 odd years, just screams out to me that there is plenty of copper left in that ground. All imho of course, as I'm no expert. However, there is one expert I'm hoping will make an appearance once we get those assay results, someone who was quite instrumental in helping to understand the geological information over at cnb before they did their run. we'll see in a week or so once we start getting those first results. GLTAH longs and newbies and AIMHO of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.403M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ $9.487K 79.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 105200 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 6800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ 196915
Last updated 14.49pm 03/05/2024 ?
CPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.