BUX 4.76% 6.0¢ buxton resources limited

Ann: RC Drilling Program Update at Zanthus Ni-Cu , page-75

1. 11,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    re: Ann: RC Drilling Program Update at Zanthu... On the 6th of May 120,000 was placed to sell at 18c at opening.It was not through the institution trade, I was one of the buyers that morning amongst others, martylau. There were 10 transactions.If you check the course of trade on that day this will confirmed it.Then 40,000 was done at 20c and the SP closed at 21.5c on that day.
    As for you pfuzzy, how do you like if someone said whatever you said is "BS"?
    For every seller there is a buyer, otherwise there wouldn't be any transaction, whether the SP is going up or going down.I am not out to convince anyone.The beauty with our market is, if you are not happy with management, one can liquidated any time.I understand how you would have felt if you have bought at a higher price.However I think there is hope, besides NB Holdings are not idiots as such or implied, they know what they are doing.If there wasn't buyers in the market, it would have gone down a lot faster, obviously some others also think it is good value to at least bought some. I said it at least to show some others do have faith in the company at this level.If this is deemed as offensive or BS, then I will refrain from such comments in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.