BUX 8.70% 7.5¢ buxton resources limited

Ann: RC Drilling Program Update at Zanthus Ni-Cu , page-95

1. 11,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    re: Ann: RC Drilling Program Update at Zanthu... Londoner/DrDaryl, by the number of knockers on BUX shares, you wouldn't think that they are the shareholders. Normally my energy would have channel onto the positive side of things not wasted on negativity. By the number of negative comments, you would think they would want to get out and go buy some shares which are likely to go up somewhere else.I would have cut my losses.I wouldn't continue to knock the shares, hoping it will go up, on the other hand.If I am influenced by them, you will have another 400,000 over to compete with on the sell side now.

I like what BUX have on hand currently, Zanthus for ni-cu, Yalbra for the graphite, Widowmaker for the magnetitde and Dempster. For the MC , this one has value all over it
    particularly at this level. If our guys don't appreciate it, sooner or later this would go overseas, like the proverbial saying " a gold mine to be taken over." I don't believe that the Nova/Bollinger ended on the Sirius side of the boundry only, surely there is a likely extension into next door right into BUX territory's too. If so, we could be the lucky benefactor of the discovery.I think the extension of the discovery is waiting to be discovered by more drilling as to the direction and size. Discovery like what BUX has, do not come around often especially in Australia, thus the SA government is giving incentive to explorers to drill on their land.

Irespective of what was said,dyor especially everyone's situation is different. Consult your own financial adviser before you act and consider your risk profile as you could be particularly risk adverse and not suitable in this area of the arena.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.006(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.5¢ 7.2¢ $3.217K 43.74K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7247 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 4550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.